Education programs offered and instructional materials used in schools must
not promote or foster doctrines of racial or ethnic superiority or persecution,
religious intolerance or persecution, social change through violent action or
disobedience of laws.
- Contacting Non-Home Educating Friends
- Social Planning in Education: Possible Newspaper Editorial
- Patty Marler on Rutherford today
- Where Do We Go From Here?
- Rally at the Legislature: March 5, 2012
- Thomas Lukaszuk's Tweet after rally
- One Minute Youtube - AHEA Rally in Edmonton
- Rally at the Legislature, Monday March 5
- Wildrose Party to Propose Two Amendments to Bill 2
- MUST READ Links about Bill 2
Page 32 of 38